By logging in to the Intelligent Agricultural Solutions Dealer Portal (“Dealer Portal”), you signify that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions listed herein. Your use of the documents, files, and any content contained in this site is restricted to the conditions set forth below:
- Use of the Dealer Portal is expressly limited to your position as an Intelligent Ag dealer, and may not be used for any other purpose.
- Information contained on the Dealer Portal may not be distributed to any third parties other than as required by law.
- You must implement appropriate security measures to protect the information contained in the Dealer Portal.
- Intelligent Ag has made every effort to ensure that the information on the Dealer Portal is correct and true. However, it is not liable for any inaccuracies or omissions which may exist.
- Violation of any of these terms and conditions may result in revocation of your status as an Intelligent Ag dealer, and may result in legal action.
- These terms and conditions are agreed upon and construed under the laws of the State of North Dakota, U.S.A., without regard to its conflict of laws provisions.
By purchasing any product through the Dealer Portal, you also agree to the following:
- You will not resell any product to another dealer or anyone outside of your agreement with Intelligent Ag.