Two companies (Intelligent Ag and Agtegra) teamed up and began testing different prototypes that resulted in the innovation of Engage® SpreadControl. Being one of the largest ag retailers in the country, Agtegra is used to solving problems for its numerous member/owners. In fact, the company’s 62 retail locations spread out across the states of North and South Dakota typically record more than $200 million in sales annually. Agtegra is already looking to expand usage of this technology during the fall 2020 and spring 2021 application seasons. Check out this article that talks about the partnership and the future plans.
- Why You’re Missing Out When You Don’t Monitor Every Run on the Drill!
- Intelligent Ag Receives the AE50 award for Engage® SpreadControl
- Agtegra and Intelligent Ag: Making Four-Section ‘Harmony’ Together
- Live from the Big Iron Farm Show 2020 – Intelligent Ag Talks About New Technologies for Fertilizer Spreaders
- Enter to Win Intelligent Ag’s Grower Giveaway